Hosted by Michelle Nietert, a professional counselor and speaker empowering audiences in and out of the office for over 20 years, Counselor Thoughts provides solutions for life for you and your loved ones. Each episode launches with expert discussions with guests including professional Christian counselors, parenting and mental health experts, and nationally published authors. Our goal is to equip you in areas such parenting, mental health, life skills, emotion coaching, relationships and any challenges that life brings your way. These discussions of 20 minutes or less also provide a scripture along with a prayer that you can use in your everyday walk or share with your child. For additional resources, check out Michelle’s blog and speaking schedule at www.counselorthoughts.com.
Counselor Thoughts Podcast Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question you’d like to hear answered on the Counselor Thoughts Podcast? Feel free to click the link and email Michelle directly. (Please do not share personal stories or counseling situations when asking questions. If you are looking for counseling assistance, please visit www.communitycounselingassociates.com.Examples of show questions in Season One addressing parenting questions include:
- How do I empower my child to make friends as the school year begins?
- What some great habits you can teach and encourage your kids to practice when managing school work at home?
- What are wise guidelines for children using electronic devices and social media?
- How do I help my child manage sadness and how do I know if they might be struggling with true depression?
- How can my family embrace more spirituality in our home?