As a professional counselor, previous school counselor and previous staff minister, Michelle is passionate about equipping parents to disciple their children through difficult conversations
Michelle is a sought-after speaker by PTA’s, private school Parent-Teacher Fellowships, and youth/children’s parenting ministries tackling tough topics such as stress and anxiety, drugs, relationship difficulties and friendships, depression and suicide, self-harm, and family conflict. She also speaks to community groups about a human’s inherent value and Biblical communities regarding discovering self-worth found in an identity in Christ, escaping the popularity, performance, and appearance traps. You can learn more about her extensive counseling experience and training on the CCA website and her speaker page.
Here are some popular topics that Michelle has shared with previous Mothers of Preschooler groups.
- Overcoming Overload for Moms
- Make Up Your Mind for Moms
- Six Biblical or Positive Approaches for Parenting
- 5 Ways to Live Loved
- Taming Toddler Tantrums for the Struggling Mom
- Empowering Your Child with Social Skills that Last a Lifetime
- Wired for Success: Creating a Healthy Screen Legacy for Your Kids
- 5 Aspects of a Mentally Healthy Mom
- Coping with Grief During the Holidays
Click here to learn more about how to book Michelle Nietert for your MOPS or parenting group: Book Michelle FAQ’s