1. God and I love you no matter what. #UnconditionalLove
2. You may feel lonely at times but please remember you are never alone. The enemy will lie to you and try to discourage you. #EmbraceTruth #RejectLies
3. There is nothing you are going to encounter in life that God, you and I can’t handle together. #WeGotThis
[clickToTweet tweet=”There is nothing you are going to encounter in life that God, you and I can’t handle together.” quote=”There is nothing you are going to encounter in life that God, you and I can’t handle together.”]
4. People can be incredibly kind but they can also be mean. I’m here to help. #IGotYourBack
5. If someone is mean to you once, ignore them. If they are mean to you twice, kindly confront them and ask them why they feel the need to be unkind. If they do it again, make sure I know because I will be smart about it but I will do everything I can to stop it. #ICanProtectYou
6. My worst nightmare is that you would be powerless in a situation, abused and embarrassed to tell me. I promise my first response will be to hold you. #YouareSafeWithMe
7. Emotions can be overwhelming. Let’s talk about yours and how to manage them. #YouAreStrongerThanAnyEmotion
8. Somedays you will win big and somedays you may lose. What you do is not who you are. #LoveComesfromtheInsideOut
[clickToTweet tweet=”Somedays you will win big and somedays you may lose. What you do is not who you are.” quote=”Somedays you will win big and somedays you may lose. What you do is not who you are.”]
9. Someone might tell you a good way to manage your emotions is to hurt your own body. Practicing self harm is a temporary solution that doesn’t solve the real problem. #IKnowCopingSkills
10. I’m not embarrassed to talk with you about anything that you discover exists in this world. #SexualityTalksWillHappenHere
11. Confusion can happen to anyone. I may seem like I have very strong beliefs and know all the answers but you can talk to me about anything. #IWillListenEvenIfIDoNotAgree
12. Every person who walks this earth has made mistakes including me. I pray you learn from yours but walk in freedom. #EternallyForgiven
13. Killing yourself is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If you ever think those thoughts, fight against them like your very life depends on it. #SpiritualWarfare
Below is the CounselorThoughts Amazon affiliate link to the book.
What a fabulous list! I love the I will listen to you even if I don’t agree… Listen without interrupting and love you anyway! THanks Michelle!
Michelle Nietert says
You are so welcome! Some of these are hard to do but definitely worth the effort.